Thursday, March 31, 2011

HAPPY BDAY - THIRD TRUE LOVE......

Dear Jazlyn Brianna:

Three years ago today, they placed you in my arms, and my life changed forever yet again.  The little girl that brightens my life.

One day soon, when you can read, I will show you my blog and let you read this that I wrote for you one day as I was crying, I was crying, because you were away from me, and I missed you so dearly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART!

I wrote this on January, 31 2010 just for you!

Mi Nina, la luz de mis ojos, el tesoro mas grande de mi vida, TE AMO, vivo para protegerte de todo mal y peligro.  Mi vida no es completa porque no te tengo a mi lado.  Tu vida será mejor que la mía, eso te lo prometo.  Cuando tenía 22anos resé no tenerte, cuando tenía 36 anos resé por poderte tener queria un nina como tu.  Sentia que te necesitaba en mi vida, pedi tenerte y Dios me escucho. 

Perdoname que no he sido la mejor madre del mudo, pero te juro que eso va a cambiar, viviré solo por ti y por tus hermanos, pero mas que todo quiero tenerte serca de mi siempre porque te AMO y sin ti mi vida no se siente completa.  Quiero que estés aquí ya.  Te AMO! Mi reinita hermosa!
*****************************************************
I dedicate this drawing to you, it is one of my favorites by Kathe Kollwitz.  This is how I feel when I have you in my arms...



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...