Thursday, March 17, 2011

A human being - Unity in Diversity! What the hell is this crazy woman talking about now???

I am speechless and can't even put my thoughts on this page, I am love!


To me, Love is Unity in Diversity.  Contradictory terms correct? how can unity be diverse? 


Love = no prejudices, no color, no judgement, no ego.  Love is one thing (unity) but in many things (diversity) if we love all things all people (diversity) then we love one thing (unity).


I know that I sound weird in my thoughts today, however, I just got home from my statistics class which has been quite the challenge (more on that in another post) and yesterday, I attended my Philosophy works workshop which always leaves me with pleasant feelings and pure happiness.  I am sadden, that the classes will end next week and I will no longer be able to attend.


The one person who has truly helped me in the last few months, told me today, what I knew and refused to accept do to my ego.  He said, I believe that you are committed to to many things and you should only focus on one, your grades are falling.  Why should I listen to him? because he has taken time out of his life, to sit with me and help me when no one else did, that's why.  I owe to him my gratitude, if he is helping me because he is kind, then I need to show him that his time has been well spent and that I will do my best because he believes in me.


I will miss my philosophy class tremendously I assure you, but I know one thing for sure, $90 dollars and 9 weeks later, I am a better person because of it.  I will blog about my experience the second I have a chance, but for now I will leave you with a very inspiring thing that Albert Einstein a crazy to many, but brilliant man once said.


********************************************************************************
A human being is a part of the whole that we call the universe, a part limited in time and space.  He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical illusion of his consciousness.  This illusion is a prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for only the few people nearest us.  Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living beings and all of nature.
****************************************** Albert Einstein**************************


No matter what religious beliefs you may have, before you judge me or my thoughts being put forth on this blog, please read and re-read Mr. Einstein's words.


True religious people practice only one thing.  And that one thing is LOVE all people all of nature all that is this earth.


Who are you? are you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...