Thursday, July 21, 2011

Damn! I can't believe how well I know you're mind!

I don't know if I'm happy, sad, pissed or just stunned! You are weak! I cannot believe you.  Did you think that I wouldn't know you well enough to know your next move???

GROW UP JERK FACE! IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING SERIOUS!

I'm proud of you though! OFFICE MANAGER :D Too bad I'm more into running, not really into Pilates.  AWWWW! LOOK AT YOU ALL GROWN UP! :)

SKY IS THE LIMIT! 

Oh, and one more thing, if I happen to unfortunately bump into you on campus.  I will walk past you, as if I don't know you.  Because it wasn't as serious to me as it clearly was to you.  

I LOVE MY BLOG! Because on here, I can vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...