Saturday, July 9, 2011

Drake - Best I Ever Had (HD)

This song was dedicated to me by someone that was EXTREMELY important in my life about 7 years ago.  We didn't talk for 5 years and about 2 years ago, we finally got in touch again.  When I heard his voice after not knowing anything about him for 5 years, I started crying uncontrollably.  It felt as if we had never stopped talking.  When we spoke, he told me this song was for me.  WOW! I LOVED HIM WITH ALL MY HEART!


We no longer speak nor do we stay in touch, he is in a serious relationship and I respect that.  However, that doesn't mean that he doesn't often cross my mind.  I actually started to write about him a few months ago and I never posted the blog.  I'm going to do it later on today.


He touched my life in a way, that no one ever had.  I will never forget the love we shared.  The best I ever had!






No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...