Sunday, November 18, 2012

INSPIRATION......

Inspiration - a divine influence directly and immediately exertedupon the mind or soul. (source: Dictionary.com)

Dear Journal: I was looking through my notepad on my iphone where I usually write because I don't always have time to sit an write on here and I found this little poem that I think I wrote.  I am saying I think, because when I found it I was like, wow this is pretty good! and had doubts about where I got it, but I think I did write it one day on the train when I was thinking about someone, I am not sure who It was I was thinking about though.  Anyway...... Enjoy....

Poem
Title: Inspiration
By: Jazzy

I walk and I look all around me, and I know there is beauty, but I do not see it.

I walk around with my eyes open, but I don't observe, for there is nothing but things, objects of beauty, but my eyes do not see them.

So I stop for a second and stare at a flower, and in that moment, darkness becomes light and all in front of me is bright, and life is beautiful and color is vivid.

I do not need you for inspiration, if all deep inside me I know it's there, I need not look and stare, for if it weren't there, I would not write these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...