Saturday, November 3, 2012

Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise

Dear Journal:

Quickest post EVA... I'm sitting at my school library doing some much needed school work.  It is 4:40 Saturday, November 3, 2012 and I'm listening to grooveshark and this song comes on... Not only do I LOVE Phil Collins, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG!  I love so many different songs that I could never pick a favorite, but as I sit here trying to concentrate on some school work I cannot help but to thank the universe god and all my angels who have kept my family and I safe during these difficult days after Hurricane Sandy.

I am so blessed in that I have never really truly experienced hardships as I have seen others do so, so to me, today is just another day for me in paradise.  For this I am eternally grateful! life is truly good to me.  I only hope that other people are able to cope and overcome these difficult days and that good energy and love comes their way today and always... I AM ONE LUCKY LADY!

I try to remember each and every day what great things I have in my life and to share with those less fortunate whenever I can.  Give so that you may receive... 

Peace and Love!

 Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2mbGP6vFI

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...