Friday, November 9, 2012

WHAT A FEELING!!!!

A few days ago, I was waiting for my train and listening to music while moving my body trying desperately not to start dancing! it's so hard sometimes to contain myself when I'm on the trains listening to my music because more often than not, I want to just dance!

A specific song came on my iphone (the one on this movie clip) and immediately I thought of two things, one, my lovely journal and two how much I absolutely loved this movie and how it absolutely HAD to be part of my movie series.  http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2012/04/david-kross-in-reader-01.html

Whether you are one of the few people who enjoy reading my journal, or if you did a search and happened to stumble upon my journal.  I want you to know two very important things about Jazzy; one, that I LOVE MUSIC and two that I love DANCING!

So if you appreciate the art of dancing as much as I do, I urge you to watch this film AT ONCE! it is a great movie! and it touches one other very important thing, that no matter what you are passionate about, if you work hard for it you CAN obtain it! DREAMS DO COME TRUE! 

I watched this movie at the age of like 12 years old, right about the time when I used to stand in front of the wall to wall mirror we had in my living room in our Brooklyn apartment and choreograph dances with my then best friend Julissa! I wish I could find her!

Enjoy the clip!



FLASHDANCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asBSJMOibm


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...