Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dear Journal: WOOO FUC$%#G HOOOOO!!!

Dear Journal:

What an awesome day! seriously today was a very significant day and I feel very happy! for starters I was able to go on a three mile run and it felt so absolutely amazing! I believe this is the first time ever that I run in 40 degree weather! it feels awesome! Whenever my good friend KJ tells me he went on his like 10 mile runs (i'm so jealous) in like 30 degree weather, I always yell at him because I read somewhere that it isn't healthy to run when the weather is so cold, but now I know the rush and think I might just try it one day.... it was AMAZING!

Then, I head to school and I get there early and I am sitting in the library trying to get some work done before I get to class and so I decide to check my blog stats and I nearly had a heart attack! like literally I felt butterflies in my stomach and a shock feeling and nervous and all sorts of physiological affects when I saw that one of the referring sites to my blog was from MY LOVE'S BLOG! OMG!!!! I can't tell who reads my blogs, but it will give me entry sources and referring sites and things like that.  Anyway, can you believe that journal???? 

The other day when I was desperately trying to find out about him because of the hurricane and I didn't know what to do, I went on his blog and since I know that blog inside and out, I found one of his old posts that don't have any comments (his blog is like a real blog, like with a bunch of comments and all fancy and stuff) Anyway, I posted a comment.  Of course, because that man has blocked me and whole entire companies where I worked, from being able to post a comment on his blog just so that I wouldn't post any because at one point he thought I was crazy! (I know he knows I am, but he knows I'm good crazy not bad crazy) but anyway I can't post comments on his blog from my computer, regardless, I figured out a way to get around his blocking (because I am so clever and he sort of knows I can) and I posted a comment and when you register for a comment thread it allows you to add to the thread your own website if you have one.  Obviously, I added you my sweet journal because you are so extremely awesome and my most beautiful possession! and so I guess that someone saw the comment (I hope it wasn't his woman) but I wrote something like, MY LOVE.... where are you??? and I guess someone wanted to know who this person was calling him my love and well... HERE I AM PERSON! I am not ashamed of loving someone, love is a wonderful thing and I have NEVER EVER EVER! done anything crazy or psycho or bad or anything to hurt him in any way shape or form.  Actually I leave him be and love him from the side lines.  I am the woman that loves quietly and no one knows who he is? this man she always speaks of? he is almost a ghost.  But he isn't, he is a real person and today there was traffic directed from his blog to mine and I was so happy! 

One day maybe, when he decides that it is ok to be my friend again, maybe he will promote my blog on his own site although because I have written so much about him, he might not think that is a good idea unless he is married to me (wishful thinking) regardless, that was a very significant thing that I had to write to you about my sweet journal!

Then, after I leave the school library I am walking towards the other campus and who do I see??? MY BK! OMG! http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-jazzy-got-her-groove-back.html that was so crazy! my BK and I recently made up from not talking for a very long time so we were both pretty happy and we hugged and talked briefly and then I punched him on the chest! I KNOW! STOP THE VIOLENCE JAZZY! but I had too! he made me cry so many times! he deserved a good punch in the chest although it didn't even feel good doing it, what felt good was when we said good bye and I said... I LOVE YOU! and he replied.. I LOVE YOU TOO! in that moment we both knew that our love of friendship for each other is REAL! he finally understands the way I LOVE! for so long I don't think he grasped what he meant to me, but today when we said it, we both understood! FOR LOVE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING IN THIS WORLD!

And lastly, I was in class and my professor starts giving us back our midterms.  As soon as she said she was going to give them back I felt like throwing up! but guess what journal??? HOLY SHIT!!!! I GOT A GREAT GRADE!!!! I know something about cognitive psychology!!! wooooo fucking hooooo!!!! she said to me, Jazz or actually she used my real name, but she said I think you forgot to put your name on your paper and I did! I get soooo nervous taking tests, but I did good on her test and I could tell she was pleased! THANK YOU MY LUCKY STARS, MY ANGELS AND ALL THE WONDERFUL POSITIVE ENERGY AND LOVE IN MY LIFE! ALL THAT STUDYING AND HARD WORK PAYED OFF! woooooo hooooooo!!!

I drove home singing and dancing in my car! YES I DID! CAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL!

GOOD NIGHT JOURNAL... for today was a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...