Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The opposite staircase......

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ 
Albert Camus


Dear Journal:

I didn't sleep well, so much on my mind.  Then this morning on the train I wrote a little poem.  I don't know if my poems are any good, but well I am just always thinking always writing it makes me feel better.  I have done everything wrong.  


The opposite staircase
By: Jazzy

On the other side of the stair case is where he stands.  I just need to walk down the opposite side and there I will see, his slender physic, his deep dark eyes, his shadow beard his tender lips.  He hides from reality just like I do, it feels safer there than when it's just us two.  I look down the hall at the staircase and stare, I want so badly to go see him there... don't use the opposite side of the stairs....


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...