Friday, November 23, 2012

WHO DO YOU LOVE?

I am ready to become the giver, now that I realize is give and take......

This song reminds me of this boy I liked when I was 12, he was 10 (Cougar!).  His name was Juan and he was a Puerto Rican hottie!!! 

One day when I was in 5grade and he in 4th (Cougar!) he asked his friend to ask me if he could be my boyfriend and of course I told his friend to tell him YES! that weekend, my mother told me that I would not be going to school the following Monday because I had to go with my younger cousins (who had just came to the US from my country) to the doctor so that I could translate for them UGH! I was so upset I started crying because I would not be seeing my new boyfriend Juan on Monday.  Long story short, on Tuesday when I got to school, Juan or Paito (that was his nick name) told his friend to tell me that it was quits! (brake up with me) I cried the whole day because I was heart broken! HOW DARE HE! 

Five years later when we were teens, he would always get his hair cut by my dad (who owned his own salon) I would see him come into the salon and I would run to the back of the store to look at the guy I had liked all those years through a two way mirror! (TOTAL STALKER!).

One day, I finally came out from the back of the salon and he and I started to talk, I reminded him of how he had broken my heart and we both laughed.  After that he wanted to hang out so I met up with him at his apartment and we made out one whole day! IT WAS CRAZY! (kissing is my favorite! boy do I miss it!) but I did not have sex with him! at that time I was already in love with my then boyfriend who I was broken up with which is why I even hung out with Juan that day in the first place.  Non the less, this song reminds me of my first puppy love PAITO! SIGH! 


Bernard Wright - Who Do You Love?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT48-LLs0tI

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...