Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Titanic- I will never let go

I WILL NEVER LET GO!  

HOLA! I am going to continue to post movie clips whenever something happens that I feel requires me to say so much that it is best just to say it this way....

This is part of my movie clip collection http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2012/04/david-kross-in-reader-01.html and today I realized that I don't need to let go of my Benjamin Nunez, http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2010/12/omg-my-first-blog-entry.html because he is still very much alive inside of me and is still very much my love! And I live my life and I am for the most part happy and I feel that he is the reason why I am able to sometimes do all that I do and I don't ever expect anyone to comprehend the extent of my love, nor do I care if I am judged for it or if people think I am crazy because of it or if it's not healthy, but I live my life everyday and I am ok and I am not harming anyone by loving him, I am not hurting myself because I still love him and the thought of him always makes me feel fulfilled in my heart.  

The other day when the hurricane happened I was desperate to know about him.  I was so stressed out not being able to call him and ask him if he was ok.  And I sort of knew he was, because I felt it but in that moment my love for him was very real and I understood that I will never let go, because he was just to significant in my life.  And maybe I am not even in love with him who knows? but that doesn't mean that I don't love him with all of my heart.   

He inspired my movies clip series, he inspired me to write my blog, he continues to inspire me in ways that no one else can, and that is so significant that I can't ignore it.  Maybe one day someone will steal my heart from him, but until then..... This blog is still dedicated to him!

Benjamin Nunez....(that's not his real name)... 






Titanic - "I will never let go" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtBgWxhGCeo
Sorry I tried to find a better scene but couldn't find it....


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...