Friday, April 22, 2011

A SHORT DESCRIPTION ABOUT US.

I wrote the following poem in November of 2009.  I was going through my e-mail folder looking for something to post and I wanted to post this poem, because when I wrote it, it was from a feeling that I don't experience every single day.  I never gave the poem a name, so I will name it........


A SHORT DESCRIPTION ABOUT US


His smile can lighten up even the cloudiest of days
His hugs will take away the saddest of moments
His lips could fulfill the deepest desire
His anger can break the toughest of hearts
His name.....

Her smile can lighten up a room full of people
Her laughter can cheer the saddest of moments
Her lips more sweeter then sugar
Her skin as soft as silk
Her heart can forgive the toughest of punishments
Her name........

I Hope you enjoyed my little poem about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...