Monday, April 25, 2011

The story of the silhouette

What can I say about the silhouette, the one on the picture that you witness when you visit my blog? There is a story behind it, and although I wish really badly that I could share it with you, I can not bring myself to do so.  It is our secret, the one that we share.


I was just finishing up writing my last short post the one before this, and then I looked at it, and things made sense.  I don't make much sense right now, but I will say this, it is really hard for me to tear myself away from that silhouette, it belonged to another blog and I stole it, or rather, I have it on loan, because it does not really belong to me.  The picture is no longer part of that blog but I asked the owner to let me use it, until I find my own.


Although it is just a picture, it has a great significance to me, and I am beginning to feel like I will not be able to let that silhouette go, because she has become me.


Who is she? who was she? what was he thinking when he chose it? Oh lovely silhouette, so pretty and perfect you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...