Thursday, April 21, 2011

THIS IS WHY!

Today, I told a friend that I wasn't feeling to well, I was very emotional.  Then, I read that blog, the one that I have visited a million times, and I read something that just brought tears to my eyes...

How will I ever? please someone tell me? when there are so many thousands of reasons.  I am speechless and all I can think of is...

If I could like it, I would hit the like button.  If I could show how I felt after reading it because I was sooo proud, I would give you a kiss and a hug and tell you how much I love you and how proud I am!  since I cannot do either, I will just write it on my blog.

This is why, what else can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...