Sunday, April 24, 2011

Meeting Adam

Adam, is someone I had met on line about 3 years ago who I have maintained contact with but never met in person.  http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2011/03/who-hell-is-adam.html 


The reason why I am writing this post, is to update the post about who was Adam.  Yesterday, I decided that if Adam didn't finally meet up with me, I was going to cut all ties with him, so I sent him a message and told him that I wanted to finally meet him.  After a few txt messages and him acting hesitant as he has in the past, I very rudely told him to go to hell, and never ever ever, contact me again.  He then very nicely told me that why was I being so rude to him, and I told him that I was done, talking to a ghost.


I deleted his number from my phone, and headed out to a club with my friends.  A few hours later, Adam sent me a message asking me if I would meet him, so of course I absolutely had to.  I was freaking out of nervousness when I pulled up to the bar where we were supposed to meet, and when I came out of the car and saw him, it felt as if I had been seeing him all along.  Like if this was my friend that I have always known.  It was so extremely comfortable.  We gave each other a big hug and began talking.  Adam is just as handsome if not even more so then his pictures! his eyes are so amazingly beautiful, that I could not stop looking into them, they are like green or I can't even describe the color so nice.  His body? just as his pictures.  He told me that I looked better in person then in pictures and that I was very pretty.  And I told him that I was really happy he was the person that I had always imagined.  While we were at the bar, some girl that he knew asked me if I was Adam's girl because she had never seen him with anyone before, we told her no and she said to me, that I should be because Adam was an awesome guy!


Adam is the true gentleman that he has always been during our conversations via txt messaging.  He is truly a sweet guy.  We talked about my blog and I told him that I hoped he wouldn't mind me writing about our meeting each other, he said he was ok with it.  I am really happy I finally met Adam in person.  I am glad that I finally met my friend from 3 years ago, I now have pictures of us, to prove that he is real.  A story worth telling.


Thank you Adam for being a gentleman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...