Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SPARKS!

I tried hard, hard really hard to say nothing, to pretend as if nothing was wrong.  I cannot hide my emotions because I am not afraid to show what I feel.  I had to try though, because this is not good.


But I couldn't control it any longer and I went to him to talk about Hope and there we stood talking about her life as if she could hear us and speak back to us.  And the moment I spoke, he gave me all his attention and time stopped and smiles lit up the place and the energy was positive and sparks were everywhere.  Laughter is all you heard.  


And then I thought, Oh MY! when did you become the new object of my affection? when did this happen? how can this be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...