Saturday, April 16, 2011

SHORT AND SWEET

I stole the phrase that you are about to read below from someone, he wrote it to me once and I never ever forgot it.  It was really short and extremely sweet.  On this beautiful rainy day (I love rainy days) I can't help but to think of it and smile.  When he wrote it, my imagination went running wild.  Funny how some words can stay with us for ever and or touch us deeply.


"If I ever want to be wisked away to a tropical paradise, I will look at it and let my mind wander" he wrote this to me, in reference to a little bottle full of sand.


Oh yes, I have been there with you in my thoughts many times.  There, in that beautiful tropical paradise I like to call my imagination.  So many wonderful places our minds can take us.  There, in that place my mind, there you will always be, there, and no one will know, it is my secret hiding spot where I keep you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...