Monday, August 8, 2011

FAKE BASTARD!


I try my hardest to be kind, even to the most un kind individual.  Why? because I have not been treated kindly many times in my life, so I feel like I need to start a trend, maybe if one person takes the first step in being kind, then it will be contagious.  
It is REALLY REALLY HARD SOMETIMES THOUGH! because sometimes, when I get really really angry, I say things that I probably don't mean, I work on that all the time, but it is hard.
Below, is an e-mail I drafted and sent to my girlfriend, because I needed to vent and I couldn't send it to the person who it was intended for because I couldn't bring myself to really tell him what I was thinking.  I sent it to my friend and told her to read it and she wrote back telling me it was really funny and If it were her, she would of sent it to the asshole.  Oh yes! ASSHOLE he was to me many many times, yet I was always, kind and loving, because I was blinded by love.
I wrote this letter to the person I was in love with, after I found out that he was seeing someone.  I found out by accident on Facebook.  You gotta love FB and the drama that can come with it! Oh yes, I have been on that social network site for about 4 years now.  One of my previous pages was deleted, because FB said that I was soliciting, what I was really doing, was sort of competing with someone as to see if I could get more friends then he.  Of course, he didn't even know that is what I was doing and I was just doing it as a sport.  
Anyway, who gives a shit about Facebook and all the drama that goes on there.  After this happened to me 3 and a half years ago, I never again cared and never made it a personal thing.  This my blog, is me.  This is personal.
Below is the letter that he responded to me, when I questioned that I had found out on FB that he was "in a relationship" It actually took him a few days to respond to me, I guess he was thinking of the right words to say? 


I read this stuff now and think, WOW! love can blind you to the point that you just believe ANYTHING!
Enjoy! oh and by the way, him and I were friends for over a year and I told him that I loved him and even after me telling him that I loved him, he failed to mention that he was "in a relationship" fucking ASSHOLE!
***********************************************************************************************************************************
This letter was originally written on - December 23, 2008
I guess I don't need to tell you, that the fucking asshole, ruined my Christmas.

This is what he wrote 
 Of course the things you tell me you tell me in confidence; and, no matter how lowly you think of me from time to time, please know that I am decent enough to know what to and what *not* to tell other people.

The girl I am seeing was a friend of mine; she developed feelings for me. Not sure where its going. I feel like I have no sex drive right now at all. I am actually concerned about it.


These are the Responses I wanted so badly send him. (please note, this is me in a moment of rage - proceed with CAUTION!)
1.    Sorry to hear about your sexual issues.  Oh well, I guess your friend who you are now fucking should be the one worrying about it! I'm not sure why you feel you need to tell me since I don't give a fuck!

2.    Awww… how nice of you to give your friend who developed feelings for you a chance, that is so sweet of you.  Maybe if I wait around long enough you will give me a chance to? Please all wonderful mighty mr. asshole.

3.    I can't believe how fucking arrogant you are.  "she developed feelings for me" what type of shit is that?  What, you don't have feelings for her? you are just fucking her so that she can indulge in her feelings for you??? Awww that's really sweet! I feel like everyone catches feelings for you since you are so all mighty and great.  I am so happy for you and the bitch.

4.    So I was right! You do feed the same shit to more then one girl, damn I was so right about you.  No I don't sometimes think lowly of you, I think lowly of you all the fucking time you fucking asshole! I feel bad for her, I wish I knew her so I could tell her what you said, that "she developed feelings for you" I bet it's the other way around and you are on her shit! I hope she fucking plays you like a dog, and you cry and hurt the way you have done to me!  Oh yeah, and I also hope that when you get really stressed out about her, you will text her a million times and she will treat you like a piece of shit that you are and totally ignore your text messages just how you have done to me. Bastard!

5.    Of course you don't know where is going! You have a small dick and don't even want to fuck! You are so pathetic, I am so glad it wasn't me, let her deal with your fucking drama you drama king! (please note, I don't know if he really did have a small penis, I never even kissed the guy but I know that telling a man he has a small penis is a HUGE insult)

6.    Why are you concerned about your sex drive? Isn't it obvious that you want dick not pussy? Just go find yourself a man, that is what you really want, you fake bastard! (please note, I said this because of my anger.  I am not sure if he was gay)

7.    If you go and tell anyone my secrets I will kill you.  Hahahaha… (note to my girlfriend) Ok, liz this one is NOT funny but I just had to say it…. He is not worth going to jail for I love my babies to much to commit any sort of crime.

8.    It sounds to me like you are not very excited about this girl.  Why don't you just be with me already so that we can both be happy.  What's your fucking problem? Why are you making things so difficult, once you have sex with me, I guarantee you, that  you will be having an out right crazy sexual drive, trust me!

9.    I think I am the medicine for your little sexual drive issue.  Let me come over and XYZ (sorry can't put what I wrote here, because my blog is PG17)

10.  Dear XYZ - Please go away! disappear from my head, my heart and my life, just go the fuck away you fucking fake bastard!

*****************************************************************

Yes, I know that sometimes we all think these things and want to say them to people that hurt us.  I sure did want to say it, but I never sent it to him, I sent it to my girlfriend.  Thank you LIZ for always being there for me whenever I need you! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...