Monday, August 22, 2011

A SEASON A REASON A MOMENT IN TIME.

He became my new reason, I wasn't sure if only for a season, my project my new found object of affection.  I cannot find the words to describe it really, the feelings are strange, almost new to me it seems.  Confused and lost in thoughts of how, why, when? we constantly fought it, but it was hard to deny it, that there was something there.

He made up a word and I loved it, because that meant that he was original.  Luingisist was it? Not  sure, but clever non the less so much laughter never pain.  Great memories we built together, so glad I made him happy.

People come in to our lives for a reason, for a season, or for a life time.  Which ever it may be, my purpose I can see.  He was thankful to me, I showed him a new world. I was thankful to him, he kept me company, and I learned something from him.  I would be lying if I said that he made me feel nothing.  Because life, is filled with somethings. And he was something else! 



People always come into our lives for a reason, so you take what you can, get what you can, learn what you can and thank that they came...........


Memorable moments will forever remain in my heart........ Summer days, summer nights, summer loves, summer gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...