Monday, August 29, 2011

SEXUAL DREAM WOOO HOOO!!!!

Man this past weekend was crazy to say the least.  The whole weekend, I felt like I was sitting in a movie theatre watching a horror movie and at the edge of my seat waiting for something to happen.  Luckily nothing serious occurred.  Last night however, almost as if to end the horror weekend streak, something happened to me, that I felt I needed to put on my blog.  I had the strangest dream that was straight up CRAZY!

I will start by saying that I have written in my blog in the past, that I hardly ever dream, which I find really sucks! It is a fact, that we all dream every single day, however, I NEVER remember my dreams.  Every now and then when I do remember my dreams, I get all excited because that is a rarity in my life.  The dream I had last night was really weird, sexual in nature and really creepy.   It left me wondering what the hell was that all about??? I woke up and I could still feel my heart beating really fast and I was sort of stuck like I couldn’t get up from my bed because I wasn’t sure if I was still in the dream or if I was fully awake! Has that ever happened to you???

My dream was about a man, a man that I actually know.  This man, who is a good friend, is someone that I admire, find to be extremely intelligent, very handsome, very cool, and just someone who has grown on me tremendously in the last few months.  However, this gentleman is not someone I have any sort of romantic ties to what’s so ever.  I see him like my go to person, someone that I can talk to and he is always there to give me advice.  We talk about all sorts of things, but mostly I go to him to complain about the men that have entered my life since I known him.  Him and I share a special platonic friendship that I truly have began to value.  To me, he is just this great guy!

So, it was really weird to me, when I woke up realizing that I had, had a dream about him.  Not only because the dream was sexual in nature, but also because I don’t ever remember my dreams.  So what was my dream you are dying to know??? Ok, here it goes...........

 JAZZY'S CRAZY DREAM! RATED R...... SOME WORDS MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER 13!!!
I dreamt that I was in the shower and my body was covered with soap suds, I was taking my time in my shower and in comes my friend, I remember not seeing him through the curtain, but rather, feeling very aroused by his prescense in the room.  I could feel his heavy breathing on the opposite side of the curtain.  Although I could feel his heavy breathing was that of a man, I could tell that the breathing was not that of a normal man, it was deep breaths like those of a beast.  I felt like I wanted him to come into the shower with me and for some reason I could tell that he was naked  I finally opened up the curtain slowly and looked at him.  When I saw him, I immediately recognized him, but he was not as he really is.  He was really hairy and had fangs and looked scary but very sexy all at the same time.  I wanted him to come into the shower and touch me.  I remember saying, come in, I want you.  I felt both fear and sexual desire at the same time.  My heart was racing really fast. 

When he came into the shower, I looked down and he had no genitals.  When I saw that, I freaked out and he looked at me and said, don’t worry, I have them.  He then showed me two holes at the bottome of his stomach and from one he squeezed out his penis, when it came out, it was like this long snake like horrifying but desirable looking thing.  Then, he said hold on a second, and handed me his scrotum sack.  I held it in my hand in and looked at it in shock, I remember just staring at it admiring them.  I was so horrified yet I still wanted this beast to make love to me.  Then, when he came closer to me as to begin to kiss me, I woke up! FUCK MY LIFE!
 *******************************************************************************
That was crazy as all hell and I kind of figured I dreamt it because I was nervous all weekend long and I had sent him a message to check on him and then he had asked me how I was doing and then he was sort of the last person that I thought of before I went to sleep.  I thought of him, because I was on FB and I read something he wrote, liked it put my phone down and immediately knocked out.

But, as paranoid as I am, I kept thinking all morning long, what does this mean??? I am a big believer that dreams have a deep meaning.  In reading up on becoming a warrior (a spiritual person) I have learned that a true warrior is capable of controlling their dreams HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT???? Seriously, I have always been fascinated with the dream world, so of course I had to look up my dream.  I kept thinking it might have something to do with my friendship with him or my feelings or something crazy.

I finally had a chance to go on different sites and research my dream.  After reading many different things trying to figure out what the hell this dream meant, it turns out that the most significant part of my dream was not that he was my friend or that I know this person, it actually has nothing to do with im at all.  The most significant thing in the dream was that of the weird genitals, which basically means, that my life lacks sexual activity.  Thanks dream, you just told me something I know! THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVALATION and further confirming! FUCK  MY LIFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...