Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WINTER CUDDLE BUDDY APPLICATION

This morning I told my friend, that my summer had been so overwhelming in the matters of romance, that I had decided that for the next few months, I pretty much did not want to date.  I told him that every fall, I go into this sort of hybernation thing, where I focus so hard on school, that I am seriously left with no time for love or romance.  He told me he doesn't think this is healthy, because I should be out there dating and that I should not be denying myself the possibility of love.  I had to disagree with him on that one, I think that when you are focused on your goals you are not really denying yourself of anything, because you are doing what you want.  Besides, if it happens it happens, but I'm just not really thinking about that right now, I can't allow anything to distract me from the things I need to do.  In addition, working, studying and taking care of your children, is really hard, so, I pretty much have no time.

I guess this sort of explains why when the spring hits, I become like a wild woman, that wants to just go out into the world and explore new romantic possibilities.  I guess when the warm weather hits me, I start thinking about love all over again, although during the winter "cuddle season" I ever so often think to myself, "damn, today is a nice day to cuddle."  In those occasions, I grab one of my kids and completely annoy them by forcing them to sleep with me.  Not the same obviously, but well, that is unconditional love so I will take it!

I don't really have a plan when it comes to love, I am a strong believer that what is meant to be, will be, no matter what circumstances surround the situation.  In life, we need not really do much other then let things come the way they should. 

Anyhow, when I told my friend all of this, he was like, Jazz, you have kids I have none, I need me a "cuddle buddy" so we started to laugh really hard and I told him I was going to create an application for him, so he could get some candidates.  I came up with the application below in about 10minutes.  He was laughing so hard that I thought I would share it with you all.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE MY APPLICATION......
Please note: this application was created for a man, if you are a woman and want to change certain things, please feel free to do so........ ps. this is meant to be funny and fun........
CAUTION: DON'T REALLY GIVE THIS TO A WOMAN, YOU WILL PROBABLY GET SLAPPED!

Winter cuddle buddy application

Please fill out all questions.  You will only be considered for the cuddle buddy position, if you answer ALL questions.
1.      How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

2.      Do you shower regularly?

3.      What kind of body lotions do you like to utilize?

4.      Can you come over on short notice?

5.      What have you done for yourself lately?

6.      Are you willing to cook, in the event that we are cuddling     and get hungry?
7.      If the answer to number 6 is no, do you have your own money to order some food?

8.      Are you willing and able to discuss different subject matters other then the daily drama’s about life?

9.      What is your highest educational level?

10.  Do you have good credit? (please note, this questions is relevant in the event that during our cuddling sessions, we fall in love, I need to know that we can build together)

11.  What is your 5 year plan? (Please note, this question is also relevant should we fall for one another, I want a woman that has plans and goals in life)

12.  Are you open to watching all sorts of movies? (I like romantic comedies every now and then, but don’t think I will cuddle with you if that is all you want to watch)

13.  How many times a week are you available for cuddling?

All applications will be screened thoroughly for consideration.  You will hear from my assistant Jazzy in 3-5 days.


1 comment:

  1. YAS! 😂 had not read this in a minute! Damn I’m good! Stay tuned for part 2! The woman’s edition!

    ReplyDelete

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...