Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sexual Positions

The other day I was talking to someone, and he was telling me how he was really good at writing things of a sexual nature.  He told me that he could probably write a blog about it and it would be really good.  I told him he should do it.  I always encourage people to do the things they want to do.  I myself have been thinking about writing a sex blog, however, if I decide to do so, I don't think I will advertise it the way I do this one, it will probably be anonymous, although I will share it with people that are open minded and not judgmental.  


As I said to this person who I was talking to, I told him that sex is just a thing, but it isn't everything.  Sex is not everything, or at least it isn't everything to me.  When it comes to relationships, sex is but a piece of a great big puzzle.  Anywho, this post isn't about my future blog ideas.


This blog post, is about a sexual in nature email that Benjamin (the man I was in love with) and I once wrote to each other.  Now, the thing that made this email so exciting to me, was that Benjamin being the clever extremely intelligent nerd that he is, he did not once use a dirty word because he did not need to.  Him and I corresponded with each other for over a year and he was always extremely respectful.  The emails we wrote to each other on this one occasion, we wrote them in such a way, that it made both our imaginations run wild with excitement.  


I went into my archives today trying to find the email string, and I could not find them, but below is what I remember of it.  Again, Benjamin and I corresponded with each other for a year and not once, did him and I ever wrote to each other about sex or "what we would do to each other in bed" Benjamin, was very respectful and a gentleman to me, maybe that is why I fell madly in love.  But this one time, I wrote him an email just to test him and see if he would go there, of course, I was also very tasteful in the way I wrote my email to him, the last thing I wanted him to think, was that I was some sleezy chick, because that I am not, however, I wanted to see what he would say or do.  


Being the creative person that I am, I used my job, to lure him into "going there" meaning, I rolled played using the fact that I was at that time a technical recruiter and he was in the IT industry.  So I sent him an email, pretending I was trying to recruit him for a position.  Obviously, he knew what I was doing.  At first, I didn't get a response, but finally, I guess he also enjoyed my creativity, and responded.  After we wrote those emails to each other, we never talked about them.  It was as if those emails did not exist, we rolled played and that was the end of the story.  When I tried bringing it up in a regular email, he did not want to talk about it.  I wonder why Benjamin was so weird.  Somedays, like today, when I am writing all these things about him, I really miss my friend.


All I have to say is, that I was never so turned on by a man, as I was with those few emails.  Of course I loved him so anything he said turned me on, but still, he was just so clever and tasteful that I was just simply in awe.  I sure wish I would of at least had had the opportunity to have at the very least shared a kiss with my love, but well, it didn't happen.  I hope he is well....


Below are the emails as I remember them, that's how good they were, at least in my opinion.......


Dear Mr. Nunez(that is not really his name)


My name is Jazzy and I am a technical recruiter for a small IT staffing firm in Midtown Manhattan.  I have a few positions I feel that you are suitable for.  If you are available, I would be very interested in showing them to you.  Please respond to this email with your contact information and let me know when you are available for me.


Sincerely,
Jazzy
Recruiter


Dear Ms. Jazzy:


Thank you for your interest in me.  I would be very interested in seeing these positions you are contacting me about.  I am available for you at your leisure.  I am very excited to have you flesh them out to me.


I look forward to meeting you.


Sincerely, 
Benjamin


Dear Benjamin:


Before we meet to discuss these very exciting positions, I need to let you know, that these positions will require the following:


Careful planning
flexibility
attention to detail
discretion


Overtime is required.  Please let me know when you are free, the sooner I am able to show them to you the better.


Sincerely, 
Jazzy
Recruiter


Dear Ms. Jazzy:


These positions are exciting me.  You are making me want to know more.  Please let me know how deep you would like to engage in the conversation about them.  I am sure you have a really tight schedule, but I can find a way to squeeze in some time in there.  


Please advise asap.


Sincerely,
Benjamin


Dear Benjamin:


Although my schedule is extremely tight, you will have in depth details once I squeeze you in.  I assure you, you will not regret the time you spend with me.


Have a great afternoon.


Sincerely,
Jazzy
Recruiter


Dear Jazzy:


I look forward to seeing you.


Sincerely, 
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...