Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A POEM FOR YOU!

I love poems.  Every now and then, someone will come into my life and inspire within me, certain feelings that make me want to say such words that would only come out in certain circumstances.  These things happen to me sporadically and I don't really have to think of it too long, it just kind of flows from my head to my hands.

I went on line looking for a poem on trust and I couldn't find one that I felt would say the things which I am trying to.  So, because I have my own blogspot.com, HOW AWESOME IS THAT! then I can just come on here and well, write until my heart's content........ 

Here is my attempt at a poem on trust! inspired by someone special to me.  

A POEM ON TRUST 

You lived in a world full of hate and mistrust 
They had no faith in you, they did not trust
I came one spring evening and entered your world
I was to you like a breath of fresh air 
I believed in your words I believed they were true
you believed in me and I believed in you 
nothing will break us or tear us apart
we share one special thing that sets us apart
what many don't have we our building together
the trust we are building is stronger then ever
don't be afraid you can trust in me
I will walk beside you when they set you free
trust is unique special and true
TRUST IN ME AND I WILL TRUST IN YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...