Thursday, June 23, 2011

I LOVE HIM!

Someone pointed out to me last night, that they wanted to know what my obsession with Dane Cook was.  This person found it "cute" that I had his pictures all over my FB.  After that, it occured to me that my FB page is not really who I am.  My Journal  however, is totally me, yet I don't have one thing about my man on here.

For those of you who don't know this, well, I DO have a man and his name is Dane Cook! I LOVE HIM! Why?

He is intelligent, tasteful with his comedy, creative, extremely animated, doesn't take himself too seriously, he's funny and intelligent....Wait, I think I said that right?  the intelligent part? 

In addition, look at those lips, look at that hair, the shadow beard, those eyes, that body!

I may be shallow as I obviously want to be with someone who I personally find attractive (hello I'm going to have to kiss this person).  But I will tell you this, sometimes, what I find attractive is not what the masses may consider attractive.  I have very strange taste in men.  Like I said, I'm not your average gal.

So, Dane Cook.  I love HIM! - OH! I already said that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...