Wednesday, June 15, 2011

D-DAY! RACE IS HERE WOOOO HOOOO!!!

I CANNOT believe, that tomorrow I will be running my very first race! HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT???? woooo hooooo!!!!!! I know that a 5K race is not very significant in terms of distance, but to me this is HUGE! I cannot believe that on January, 13th I was writing about my goal and here I am ready to go. http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-road-to-race.html


I have to say that I am really nervous about this.  I am not competitive in nature at all, so for me this is not really about winning or getting to the finish line in a certain amount of time.  To me, this is about the fact that I set a goal in January as a "new year's resolution" which I never ever really do and I am actually going to accomplish it. 

I have been running every week at the minimum 3 times a week.  If I ran less then that at any point, it was because at I was running so much I hurt myself, but other than that I have stayed true to my goal and of course to my lovely journal.  To you, whom ever you are reading this my life.  I cannot tell you the inspiration I feel when I know that at some point, I will have to write about this, my goal, my journey! If even one pair of eyes are set on this entry then that is enough for me and I want to say THANK YOU! for wanting to know how I'm doing with my goals.


I also want to tell you, whomever you are, that if I can do it SO CAN YOU! I am no different than anyone else.  I struggle everyday with life, with thoughts, with feelings and the only difference between you and I, is that I come on here my journal and share them with you.  I am so proud of myself for tomorrow, I have worked really hard for this and I only hope that this is the beginning of a new time in my life.  I LOVE TO RUN! the feeling of it I cannot describe, when I run nothing else matters, I feel free!


Anyway, I will come back and report on how I did.  I'm so nervous and anxious, I only hope I can sleep tonight.


Ps. I have not lost any weight, I cannot shut my mouth from stuffing it with cake, ice cream and yes McDonald's (insert sad face here)Maybe that should be my next goal, to shut my trap and only put in it, healthy food! WE SHALL SEE!


Thanks for your support!












THAT'S MY NUMBER WOOO HOOO! SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TURN THE STUPID PICTURE AROUND AND I HAVE TO...........RUN......... GET IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...