Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meiko - Under My Bed

Last Saturday, I was in my car with my niece and my kids and I asked my niece to put this song on. I had not heard it for a while but I really wanted to.  Well, when she put it on, I sang it at the top of my lungs and cried uncontrollably.


I don't know what that means, but I will tell you this.  That class we are taking has really helped.  After the song was over, I wiped my tears and kept on as if nothing had just happened.  I lived that moment, I embraced those feelings and then I let it go.  I felt like a true warrior, I was proud of myself.  Or maybe, it's just that I let it go a long time ago and it doesn't affect me anymore like it once did I hope it shall be the latter.  Although being a warrior would be amazing. 

Regardless, I will always keep you in that little spot I once wrote about. The little piece of my heart that no one will ever touch.


Moving on is difficult, but never impossible.......

You changed my life forever......


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...