Thursday, June 2, 2011

Miguel featuring J.Cole - All I Want Is You ft. J.Cole

BK introduced me to this song.  I LOVE IT! I love the lyrics because sometimes I feel like I'm lost in the "player way" not that I am a player but when you are single for a long time and you meet and talk to a shit load of people it makes you sort of feel like that.  JUDGE ALL YOU WANT!

When I listen to the song, It reminds me of BK.  Not because all I want is him, I don't feel that way, but because I do really miss my friend.   And this song is sick! LOVE IT!

Definitely a song to dedicate to the one you love but lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...