Thursday, June 16, 2011

THE FINISH LINE

Dear Journal 6-16-2011


Today I ran my very first race and it was absolutely awesome! 3.5 miles in Central Park with a bunch of awesome people from my company.  Today, I am so proud of myself, because I know now that no matter what I want to do, I will.


I decided that I did not want to advertise you today, because this is my personal accomplishment that I don't need to share with everyone.  Yet this is here on my live journal, because if there is anyone that ever wants to read it, they can.  This is not about my Ego this is about my life, my accomplishment.  This is only my first race, I am certain that there will be many more to come.


I felt some pain at the second mile but I never stopped running.  When I crossed the finish line they said my name, THAT WAS AWESOME! especially because names were being said in random, so for the first time ever, I was winning something! I was winning them calling my name.  I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!


Hard work pays off.  I am happy today.....I was full of RAJA and the energy around me was amazing, I kept thinking this is true happiness, this is life.


It was a good day.  My time in the race was 40.25.  Hard work pays off.


Good night my sweet journal....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...