Sunday, June 12, 2011

WRITING About YOU!!!! HOW DARE YOU DOUBT ME!!!!!

I just had the time of my life! why? cause I was having beers at the local bar, where the bartender (girl) was really nice to me! she gave me two free beers and introduced me to all the people in my new neighborhood.


But let's get down to why I'm blogging at 4:00 am EST. For one, it's raining in NYC and I'm feeling nice! LOVE ME SOME BEERS ON A SATURDAY NIGHT! I just answered about 20 emails on my post on Craigs List.  I got about 220 responses and if you don't believe me then FUCK YOU! ask me if I give a fuck??? NOPE I DON'T!


But, I did, I got 220 emails of lonely men in NYC looking to get laid.  Let's keep it real, they don't want to marry a 32 year old Latina, they are thinking about getting laid.  As I was answering the emails, I kept having to pause to make sure I would answer them as the "other" girl so sometimes I would come off aggressive and I would have to re-read the email before sending it.  Most often then not, I had to re-write stuff.  Already I know one thing about myself, I'm AGGRESSIVE! DUH! it only took me this long to find that little fact out.  I know why I'm aggressive, it's not because I don't give a fuck, it's just because well, I don't give a fuck! fuck everyone! there is no one giving me my bread to take care of my babies, so whatever!


But, maybe if I tone it down a notch I will get better results???


Now, down to real business, YOU, yeah YOU! the one who told me that you don't believe in my blog! HOW DARE YOU! you had me thinking about YOU all day long! I DON'T LIKE THAT SHIT! Ok, maybe a little.  But, for starters, since you don't believe my blog then what I am about to write, you won't believe so I can say it......


HOW DARE YOU! walk around in your military uniform looking all proper making women crazy! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU CRAZY! and being all intelligent in meetings talking about how you are learning how to fly helicopters??? I think you were full of it! ok, maybe not, since we were in front of a bunch of professionals that were looking at you as the future of America.


So here is the truth..... 


I am EXTREMELY flattered, that you have come into my world and even more so flattered that the last thing you said to me was, btw I don't believe your blog posts!  When I read that, I was sad/happy! sad that you don't believe me, happy that you took time out of your life to read what this crazy Colombian 39 year old woman has to say.  I can assure you that I do not make up stories, if I did, then that means you are a figment of my imagination and that YOU ARE NOT! you are extremely real or at least I thought I saw you with your a military uniform on, representing USA! and in the meeting talking about how you will be flying helicopters.  So, yes, my blog is full of shit! you are but just a fragment of my crazy Colombian imagination and I never sat in a meeting with you, I never saw you sitting at your desk and I never talked to you at the restaurant.  Nope, all made up shit!


But, since you will be our nations finest, I need to tell you the following under the much influence of Coors Light!


Thank you! for loving this country just as much as I do! I was born in Colombia in 1971 I'm a hippie as my friend Nacho so often called me.  He would make fun of me in a loving way.  I came here at 6 years old and have never left again.  When I became a citizen, I was probably one of the only idiots crying at the ceremony.  I LOVE THIS NATION! I LOVE NY, AND RIGHT ABOUT NOW, I LOVE YOU! FOR WANTING TO DEFEND OUR COUNTRY! GOD BLESS YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME!


I hope that one day, when you are on one of your fighter planes somewhere up in the sky, and you are being some big military show off! you think of us mere mortals that depend on your love for this country to take good care of us! I am sooo proud to know you! and even more so, I am proud that you took time out to read my blog! ALL DAY LONG I THOUGHT OF WHAT TO SAY ABOUT YOU! and all I could think of is, AWESOME! you are what I call a MAN! and I hope and wish you all the very best of luck ALWAYS! I also hope that you will keep your promise to me.  No need to talk about it on here.  But you know what I'm talking about.


Anyway, enough alcoholic writing.  Time for Jazzy to go sleepy.  Oh, can you listen to my favorite song one day, when you are up in the sky flying one of those cool fighter jets??? is that what they call them???


And remember, whatever you read on Jazzy's journal, is STRAIGHT UP LIES! Don't believe everything you read, cause you, are a figment of my imagination...........


YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS IN THE SKY.......PROMISE ME :) PS. I NEVER PUT STUFF LIKE :) ON MY BLOG :) :) :).....


THANK YOU! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E294xv41TU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...