Thursday, February 11, 2021

Birthday Note

Dear Journal - 

Today is my exes birthday and it is the first one in 4 years that I wasn't part of.  Last year for his bday we had such a lovely time, it was pretty magical because I wanted to make up for the prior years bday because that one I was not a nice girlfriend.  

Journal, I wanted to reach out and wish him lots of wonderful things, but I did that for new year's and only got ignored, so I could not bare anymore not knowing the results of my good wishes.  I also just didn't think it was appropriate as I don't know what is going on in his life or if he has a significant other or where he is in his life, so I just decided that putting it on here would get it out of my system and out into the world wide web, the little piece that belongs to my life.  Today was a rough day journal, all these weird moments of telling myself that even if my heart still believes he's mine, he isn't and I have to be ok.

Happy Birthday my love! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...