Sunday, April 9, 2023

Climb this hill together....

 Wrote this on August 26, 2022 While doing a 14er the one that I almost died doing! True Story! :(

*********************************************************************************

Hold my hand, let's climb this hill together we're the same!

Deep hurt it has touched us both, I'm scared but I know, that in the end the love will overflow!

I do not doubt, that there will be tears, but when they come I will be close to you my dear you need not fear as long as you open up to me I will not disappear....

Just hold my hand we can do this together and I know we can make it last forever!

Forever a year forever five forever 10 forever as long as you stay my friend.

We will break down the walls around each other's heart until they tumble down for this fear we have will only ever leave us down.

Let's give this a chance lets make last forever I guarantee we'll be better off than ever!.. 

Hold my hand let's climb this hill together!

*******************************************************************************

I will leave you with a short video I made when I made it to the top and also.....


7 Seconds............................






No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...