Sunday, April 9, 2023

My Love

 Dear Journal -

I don't usually say on my journal who inspired a poem or who I thought of when I wrote it etc. sometimes, I have shared it with the person it is about but not always.  This one however I will share who I wrote it for.  I wrote it for my ex who I loved more than anyone I've ever loved.  I don't think that I am capable of ever loving anyone again the way I loved him! even writing this makes my heart feel heavy and tears are rolling down my face; and still after 3 years of being apart there is not a day that goes by that he doesn't cross my thoughts.  And yes, we are not enemies and we are not friends, we just are, and sure I could send him this post if I chose to, but the truth is, I hope one day he will visit this blog and see it.

His name is CLS (Love) that was my name for him, I hated baby so I would call him Love even if there were a crowd between us, I called him Love...I don't want to write his name out because whomever knows knows and that's all that matters.  I remember when we first met at Walmart in person while I was purchasing something, I looked at him and said... wow you are cute! now here is the thing, he is 21 years my jr. so in that moment I was just giving him a compliment and he said the same back to me, that I was cute and I was caught off guard! I never in a million years would have thought that one day I would have been proposed to at the beach by him and that I could love someone so much. I believe he may have been my true love.....Maybe if there is such a thing!

We had so many good times and my heart aches because while he would often say "baby you can write about us" I never wrote the good, yet the moment there was something bad going on, here I came to you journal to talk about how bad he was.  Now thinking back we may have not been the perfect couple by any means but he was never abusive, never mean spirited toward me, he was just there for me through everything and anything! He is a good man! and while in the end it ended shitty and we both said mean things, the very last time I spoke to him I asked him if he still loved me and he said he didn't know and my response was the same.  I feel like I may be over him now, but there are still days that I wish I had him by my side so there is that!

Someone told me not to long ago that it would be difficult for anyone to be in a relationship with someone almost two decades older, but I don't think that's true and what I believe is that it felt that way to this individual that said this to me, but it wasn't hard at all for CLS and I we were just in love and the only person who had a problem with our age difference was me.  I made that an issue yet him, he could care less what anyone including his family or mine thought about us because we loved each other and in the end, age is just a number! This individual that was telling me that it would be hard for anyone to be with someone older, also said that the reason why he wanted me back was because he was a little kid that wanted a mother figure. What the person who was saying this didn't know is that, me being a mother figure to him was the last thing he wanted and the one thing I never did.  He has a mother and they talked all the time and when I met him I helped him work on his relationship with her.  He and I had so much lust for each other throughout our 4 years together that there was no way in hell that he thought of me that way. Ha! when this person told me all this nonsense knowing only the bad things I had said about my ex, I thought to myself..... No not every man has a problem with that, because some men are real men that know how to take care of their woman so they won't get cheated on! but you know journal, I wasn't going to say that to this person because it was useless  waste of energy for me to defend my ex I know he loved  me and wanted to be with me not needed to be with me! 

I literally never did much for him honestly.  Everything he has, he has gotten on his own.  Often he did more things for me! he would wash my cloths, pick up after me, because I would leave my shoes and socks all over our apartment and he was very neat and liked everything in it's place which I loved! He  cooked for me and all these things I took for granted even though no other man had done,  all these things for me before.  I was his queen and he wanted to shower me with constant gifts and if he could have given me the world he would have.  I wanted to write this a while back because I kept thinking about what that person had said to me about my ex and it really bugged me, like don't talk shit about my ex when you didn't even know us together.  

I miss his beautiful deep blue eyes and those full lips I could never get enough of! His beautiful smile, why didn't I ever tell him any of this? I miss so many things about him and I don't know if I will ever truly be able to open my heart again to anyone because the hurt that I went through after that break up was like nothing I had ever experienced before in my life and I've been through shit! We lived together and even until the end, whenever I knew he was on his way home I would get butterflies in my stomach and get so anxious to see him even if we had texted each other all day, I can't even count how many times I fell in love with him, over and over and over again :(

Ok journal I came on here to share a poem I wrote for him in May of 2022..............

*********************************************************************************

My love what did I do? Why oh why did I run so far away from you!

I didn't mean to hurt you, had I known I would have stayed and held you!

My heart aches so much when I think of you, I'm so sad that you lost you!

If only I could turn back time I would do it all better!

And then we could have made it through the stormy weather! 

Oh universe Oh God please make him feel better, let his mind be well, let him get it together!

My ex best friend what can I do? How can I help you to be you?

My tears can't cure your current state of mind, but I send you good wishes and lots of love all of the time!

Be well my love get better! I know you have it in you to make it through all kinds of weather!

Be well my love get better! I believe in you, you will get it together!

**********************************************************************************

I will leave you with a song and one of my favorite pics I took one day that he was cooking, he can definitely get down in the kitchen! Good times!

Rest in Heaven Luther Vandross - Never to much..








3 comments:

  1. He is lovey man , so glad to know him . ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason he told me he never proposed to you ?

    ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒด On the beach sounds romantic... Why wouldn't he want to share that memory with his new girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like a "Hatin' ass psycho bitch" let this lady tell her stories, they're so enticing.

      Delete

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...