Monday, July 15, 2013

All is well!..... In the moment

Dear Journal:

I had a great weekend with my children in PA.  I have been trying to stay focused in the moment and sometimes that is EXTREMELY hard, but, I have to admit that when I accomplish it and when I catch myself drifting away to a land far away called my millions of thoughts (useless thoughts) It feel great to bring myself back to the present moment and just enjoy it.  So, I guess I don't need to tell you that while I was sitting in the pool watching my daughter play and allowing myself to think about nothing and just focusing on the moments, it's no wonder I noticed all the delicious eye candy all over that damn pool!!!! can I just say that I was trying really really really hard not to look at anyone because the place was a family place and I am almost sure that most of the men running around after their kids in the pool were probably with a woman and she was probably somewhere in the vicinity! I tried journal, but what am I supposed to do if the one sexy daddy inside the pool with his little boy kept looking at me? like is it wrong that he was probably married and checking me out? and well, I had to look back, I mean that would be just rude of me if I didn't right?

Dark hair, shadow beard about 6'3 and that body! OH MY!!!!! I have to admit that I felt really good at the fact that he was checking me out, because for the first time in about 20 years, I am wearing a two piece bathing suit and I felt ok with wearing it actually, I think this is the first time in my life I wear a two piece bathing suit (when I was younger I wore the top once or twice and shorts) so obviously when he checked me out, since he was my type and he was hot and I wanted to jump his bones, I felt TRULY flattered! I don't know, maybe that's petty and silly, but I have struggled with my weight all of my life, so for me to actually put that two piece on and hang out in a pool full of people one who was HOT! (and probably married! insert sad face here) checking me out, it just made me feel good.  But, because I am respectful and I think I saw a woman talking to him later on (what if that was his sister? insert sad face here), I just pretended I wasn't lusting over him! but Oh my gosh!!! I want me one of those!!!!

Maybe I felt that way because he reminded me a little of someone who I will not write about, well, his facial features did not his body.  Did I mention his body was HOT???? and it wasn't HOT like he works out 7 days a week and he was toned or anything like that, actually, he was wearing a tee inside the water, but, I'm talking about the height and weight, and his arms, it just all looked so sexy together, sexy enough that here I am a day later and I'm still thinking about it! OH MY! oh, when he was leaving, he through on some reading glasses! SO SEXY!

So, all is well in Jazzy land.  I start my new class today and I am looking forward to it, I had a restful weekend, I regenerated and now I am ready to get back to those books! I think I got a B in my last class and I was really really really happy! I mean it isn't an A, but that class was REALLY CRAZY! I'm glad it's over and I will post a short essay I wrote for it as soon as I get a chance.

So.... all is well in Jazzy land! I will not write about someone, I will not complain about the fact that I haven't spoken to someone else in 3 weeks (AJ) and I will just keep saying it over and over again because in this moment.... ALL IS WELL!

I will leave you with my new favorite song!

Clarity
By: Zedd


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...