Monday, July 8, 2013

Dear Journal: 4-8-13 I said too much, but not enough

Dear Journal:

My Mac Book is once again at the computer hospital aka geek squad at best buy, and so I'm using my sons laptop that is tiny and slow.... Me no like.

I don't know what to write, but I wanted to post something because I haven't written you in almost a week and I miss you! I like to come on here and share me.  Journal, I have been feeling a bit down lately, I really have.  Also, remember AJ? http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2012/06/f-trust-issues.html well, I had a huge argument with him 2 weeks ago and we are no speaking or rather, I think he isn't speaking to me or maybe I am not speaking to him.  Either way, I absolutely refuse to budge, because I am the one who is always trying to keep the peace with him and it pisses me off that no matter how hard I try we always end up in some stupid argument, he had the nerve to tell me when I saw him that he likes to fight with me he said and I quote "it's fun!" well, it isn't fun to me and I am making an effort to forget about him, because if you are my friend who loves me then there is no reason why we should fight. 

Journal, I want to leave you with a song, but I also must add to this post one final thing.... 2 number of men that in the last two weeks said I was too crazy to handle, really? it makes me sad that men can't "handle me" what does that even mean?

Ok, tired going to bed.  I'll leave you with REM.

REM - Loosing my Religion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2yXWi0ppw



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...