Sunday, June 22, 2014

A little Philosophy for the night.......

Dear Journal -

Although I have a bunch of things I want to write to you about, I am so tired I don't have the energy to do so right now.

So, for now I will leave you with this bit of philosophy........


"When I asked God for strength
He gave me difficult situations to face.
When I asked God for brain and brawn
He gave me puzzles in life to solve.
When I asked God for happiness
He showed me some unhappy people.
When I asked God for wealth
He showed me how to work hard.
When I asked God for favors
He showed me opportunities to work hard.
When I asked God for peace
He showed me how to help others.
God gave me nothing I wanted
He gave me everything I needed."



Swami Vivekananda
(1863 - 1902)
Indian Philosopher

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...