Saturday, October 17, 2020

A broken heart

Poem - Written on 9/30/20

My heart is aching, why my love, where did we go wrong? Was I too much? Where you to much? In what world could we have been better? Your lips I will always miss, the tender kisses we often shared, the love we showed each other when no one else was there.

Oh my love, my heart it aches, no one but you could take away this pain, but now I know that it wasn’t true, the words you used were all so painful, like stabs to my heart with wooden splinters from an unfinished table. I will never remember the wonderful moments for those leave our memories once the heart is broken.

Oh my love what will I do with out you? I don’t know this world anymore, for my world was you and now you are gone!








No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...