Sunday, January 30, 2011

SEX? with no strings attached?? ANYBODY? ANYONE???

Last night, I saw the movie No Strings Attached.  I thought it was a great movie! The reason why I was very excited to see it, was because I saw the review of it and when I saw the review I immediately thought “holy shit! they made a movie about me” then, once the movie was over, I really thought it was about me.

I have thought about writing this post over and over again, I keep asking myself, is putting this out there going to one day come back and bite me in the ass? I keep hesitating that what I’m about to talk about, may make me look slutty and easy and therefore I will be judged.  When I think about that however, I actually don’t care about the masses judging me, I only think about one thing “what if he reads it” by he, I mean my new crush.  


Lately, I have written about him quite often because in my mind this man is simply an amazing person.  So, when I think about what I will write and then I think “what if he reads it” I keep hesitating because I don’t know if I may have a chance with him.  Yet when I consider it further I think well, he doesn’t even know I like him, he doesn’t even  know the URL to my blog, so therefore I’m safe right? Then I think about this even further and say “he who will love me, will accept me just as I am” and then I think of a quote I saw once that said "take me as I am, or watch me as I go" so, if he does read this and judges me based on it, I don’t want him anyway!

No strings.  For the last 2 and a half years of my life, I have been in love with the same man, this man who was a friend and misled me and I fell for him.  Unfortunately for me, I cannot control who my heart chooses to love.  Him and I never had a romantic relationship, but he was my best friend for a long time.  After he stopped talking to me, and I set out on the journey to “forget him” I started trying every single strategy known to the human race to move on.  


I have been on a serious mission to forget this man and therefore I started going on dating sites, bars, where ever I could, meeting every Tom, Dick and Harry simply trying to like someone else just to get over this one person, but nothing, nothing worked because he is “the one” the one for this time period of my life (I don’t really believe in the theory “the one” forever, I think there are lot's of "the one").  

I am very selective as to who I sleep with, I don’t believe in sleeping around because to me, my body is my precious temple, the most beautiful thing I own, my body will be with me until the day I die and therefore, I need to care for it as if it’s the most wonderful thing that exists in this world, I have to treat it with love and respect.  My temple can not be caressed, touched or felt by just anyone.  Being that I couldn't find anyone that I really liked or felt I wanted to be with (no one else in this world would do but him "the one I loved") I decided that I wanted to get myself a “friends with benefits” instead, and I cannot even begin to tell you all the drama that finding such a thing has caused me.

In the movie no strings attached, this is the same type of situation, except she was getting laid on a regular basis (and falls in love at the end, of course).  Me on the other hand, well, let’s just say I will soon be a virgin again.  But the movie is basically a woman who doesn’t want to fall in love and just wants to have sex (OMG just like me) What the hell is wrong with that??? am I asking for something horrible?  I am a woman in my sexual prime, what the hell else can I want??? but again, I am very selective and that is the tricky part. 

I have only met a selective few men that I was really excited about, because I thought, this person qualifies for my “friends with benefits ideal situation” but some way, some how, men start to act really weird.  I am POSITIVE now, that men do not like to feel like if they are the woman in the situation and that the moment they feel they have no control, and they are not required to “CHASE” they loose interest. 
How crazy is that??? I have literally told people, listen what you do when you aren’t with me I don’t care, I have said all but, hey XYZ, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO! and nothing, they bug out on me.  


I guess ultimately it comes down to the fact that no one wants to get used.  However, I am not trying to use anyone, I want to be the person’s friend, I just don’t want to be the persons everything else.  Here I am proposing sex with NO STRINGS and they don’t want it! so is it me? am I not attractive enough to have just a friend with benefits? how the hell in the world did trying to have a friend with benefits become more difficult then to find myself a boyfriend? WTF! 

I have also come to the conclusion that men only say they want a women they can have sex with whenever their heart desires just to sound like “the man” because in my experience with my almost “project” in the last few years, is that men bug out really hard when they think you are using them for sex WTF! TRUE STORY. 

What is wrong with me not wanting to have breakfast, go to the movies, I don’t want to spend quality time, I don’t want to talk on the phone, I don’t want you to buy me anything I just wanted sex, and I have still not been able to find that.  How crazy is that??? I GIVE UP!

I was able to see my love again the other day (my love the guy I am in love with) that day, was my closure day.  After seeing him and realizing that I still loved him and further confirming that all this time I have wanted a “friends with benefits” because I know who I love and refuse to give someone a chance.  I have decided that I am just going to give up on everything all together and just find another way to fulfill my womanly human sexual desires.  Because finding a “friends with benefits” is just way to dramatic and tiring and time consuming.

I am completely convinced that men are full of shit.  They say they want a woman that will give them sex whenever they want, but in reality, what they want is to CHASE and be in control.  The moment they no longer need to CHASE they loose interest to the point they don’t want to have sex.  WTF!
It’s a game, and I don’t have time for that.  I guess I will become a virgin again soon cause men just don’t want “NO STRINGS ATTACHED”  and I don’t care what ANYBODY SAYS! BUT I PROVED IT!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1Ysw8XWpA

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up Jazzy, there are people that feel this way. I hear what you are saying though. Too many men are the jealous types - they feel the need to be the one and only - they feel possessive. Men are not the only ones guilty of this either. I have very strong opinions on this. To me, if two friends are attracted to one another and have sexual feelings for the other, great. Indulge them. Just understand that you are not "the one". I call "the one" your life partner, the person you will be with for life. You have passion for this person, yes - but you also have to be able to live with them every day; argue over who's turn it is to clean the bathroom; share tears and laughter. You can only have one partner at any one time - but you can have several friends that turn you on and appeal to the animal within.
    Forget jealousy, forget possessiveness - just be happy. Make your friends happy and if you are lucky enough to have a partner, make them happy too.
    So, don't give up Jazzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up a long time ago, this was just to exhausting :(

    ReplyDelete

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...