Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MENTAL PREDICTIONS......

Yesterday, I thought of you and said to myself…..  I bet he will have something to say about the whole death of that man who’s name I prefer not to put on my blog.  And so as I predicted you had an opinion. 
I had the fortunate opportunity to get to know you in such a short time, so well in fact, that I could almost predict your next move and I bet you could probably predict mine.  I am guessing this is why I love you the way I do, this is why I miss you the way I do.  Some connections are stronger than others, they come at you when you least expect them, but when you need them most.  I needed you, you helped me.
I miss you more today than I did yesterday, I thought of you today more than yesterday.  In moving on, I am so happy that I had the opportunity to get to know you,  to get to laugh with you, to discuss with you, but most of all to kiss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...