Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The prostitute....

Dear Journal -

When I took my art class a few years ago, I fell in love with a painting from Leonardo Da Vinci which will be at the end of this post.  Back then, I was very depressed, one day I talked to my professor about the painting and told him that whenever I looked at it, it made me think of me of how I was feeling when I looked at her, I saw my reflection on her face, pure sadness.  He looked at me and said, that each one of us saw art in our own way and that each and every drawing had whatever significance we gave it, then he said, that when he looked at it, he saw her with a smile he saw her with an almost grin. 

Regardless of what she was really thinking or feeling when the master Leonardo was painting her, I can't seem to stop relating the song also below to that beautiful painting, because maybe he wasn't even looking at anyone when he drew her, maybe he drew it from memory, maybe he drew it thinking of a love that he once knew.

Anyway, right now I feel sad, so I wanted to share this painting of Leonardo and this song that is so deep and so real for so many women, it saddens me deeply.  I can relate how sometimes you feel so desperate that you would be willing to do anything to make sure you can take care of those you love, even something as drastic as what this song is saying.  Thankfully, I have never had to sell my body for money, but I can see how a woman would do something like that for her children, I can understand how, because I would if I absolutely had to.  I'm so glad that I don't, thank you God, thank you my Angels, thank you most wonderful universe...

I tried drawing her a few times, I didn't even come close! she's amazing! 


Ed Sheeran - The A Team .......I sure do love GUITARS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ







No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...