Saturday, January 5, 2013

TATTOO

Dear Journal:

Really quickly I wanted to put Ember GOK's facebook link on my blog.  She is an alternative model who is beautiful!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love all people! I don't care how many tats you have, end of story! 

She has tattoos and piercings and I have to admit that I wish I had what it takes to put a tattoo on my body.  I have three piercings and wish I could have more, but that is another post.  Anyway, although I have thought of getting a tattoo, I just can't think of something that I would want permanently on my body.  But I really like looking at them.  I once briefly dated this guy who had 15 tattoos and I have to say, that I absolutely loved just admiring the art work on his body! after all, I do love me some ART! 

Please like her page on facebook and support her beauty as beauty comes in all shapes and sizes!


http://www.facebook.com/EmberModelOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...