Thursday, March 21, 2013

A tear with hope


Dear Journal: the moment of truth! my statistics midterm (insert sad face) I will conquer THIS!!!

So earlier instead of thinking statistics, I thought poetry and writing and Plato and him.... My new inspiration....


A tear drop with hope, that the feeling won’t confirm the truth

What happened to you? where did you go? What did she do that I have to pay for?

And silence wouldn’t even confirm that what we felt was real, and not having you just seemed surreal and not even exhaustion would make me give up, your mine, mine all mine!

Where or where can you be? Where do I go to find thee? Should I run toward you with a rope and when I find you, there you will be, waiting for me, to rescue thee.  I won’t let go, because it’s still me, remember that? you wait and see!

If patience is what Plato taught us, then for virtue all the pain is worth.  In the end our love will prevail and I know that if it wasn’t for effort, we would both fail.

But failure we do not know, I will not give up, we WILL be whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...