Thursday, March 7, 2013

Womanly Ruler of All Things Male. By: Jessica Kitt

Dear Journal:

I want to share with you, one of the lovely poems a classmate wrote as part of her assignment for our creative writing class.  I enjoyed this poem because I could related it to myself in a weird and twisted way.  

There is a lot inside of me that I do not share with you sometimes journal, and it's not because I don't want to, but because I am dealing with certain issues that I have, in order to get better.  I will one day share them with you though I promise!

One of the biggest issues that I am dealing with now, is my fear of intimacy.  I am not afraid to admit that I developed this fear that hinders my relationships (or the relationships I might try to have) it is really scary when you realize that even the though of a rewarding loving union makes you want to throw up and hyperventilate.  While I always thought that these things were not possible, after living it myself, I can assure that indeed they are.  It is painful and scary and very real and sad... But, Jazzy never gives up! it will happen, one day, when the time is right and the man is patient.

Anyway, without further a do, here is the poem, by the lovely Jessica... THANK YOU JESSICA!


Womanly ruler of all things male
By: Jessica Kitt

Every perverted thought
Fetishes deemed abominable

Those copulating noises given such names as groan and moans

Predatory eyes gazing another

I rule all these things sexual

My earlier worshipers mistook it for love
But love I do not

Who loves when you can fuck
No unnecessary feelings or emotions that hinder

I may be represented as a woman but woman I am not
Even female is far from off
There is nothing womanly about my origins
Ironic for someone born from the sea foam of an dissected testicle

No I am much more better
Men are nothing but toys for me
Those fragile women, they may never be victorious

A men howling in pain from an messy castration marked my birth
And that is how I shall always like to see them

Howling from the power that they have given to me

I am beauty in all its unnatural glory
Sometimes even naked, wink

No I can’t describe in words how glamorous I look
But to all that gaze upon me
Can only stutter praises

All the Gods want me
Eros envies my hold

No, I am not man, nor am I mythical as you women may wish

My name is Aphrodite
Or Venus if you please

I am the goddess of love, beauty and sexuality
How you foolish homo sapiens leave that out

And when I am not claiming another man as a notch in my bedpost
belts are a bit too ugly for me
I am lounging in Olympus fighting off my horn dog family

I do not wish to be beautiful
But damn do I love it

I am Aphrodite
Ruler of your genitals and sexual needs
Now fuck to your heart’s content please



Painting: Birth of Venus By: Alexandre Cabanel (French, 1823-1889)











No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...