Saturday, March 23, 2013

The man in the cloud

And you sat looking down, always in your own cloud, and as I looked at you from a far, I couldn't see where you were.

You were a wish that came true, for I had wished for you, the day I first set eyes on you.

But you were better from a far, to look, not touch and leave you where you were.

So I hid behind the stairs and hoped that you wouldn't see me there, because deep down I had always been scared and from a far, you seemed to be fair.

But there you were sitting down, and I watched you as you looked down, yet you didn't know that I was around, because you were always in your cloud.

And it all started one night, with a dance, with a kiss, with a touch with a glance, and a moment of perfection, that put me back in the right direction.

The life that I once knew, even before I wished for you, except I always knew, I wasn't the girl for you.

So I watched you from a far, wondering where you were, what once was will never be, but you brought me back to reality...

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...