Sunday, March 31, 2013

THE HARLEM SHAKE YO! :-)

Dear Journal:

This weekend was a lot of fun, yesterday evening, I was with my family celebrating my daughters birthday and we decided to do the harlem shake! as everyone knows, whenever you try to do something with family, it's never easy, so, we had to work on it for like an hour just to get it right... check out the blooper video.  

After what seemed like hours, a lot of arguing and lots of laughing! we finally GOT IT!!! I was the one filming, so much fun! you know what they say, a family that acts crazy together, stays together! and yes! my mom and dad and step mom and my and my sisters ex's where all there shaking it together! we are TRULY! a modern family! lots and lots of love, lots and lots of laughs!

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I went to hang out with some friends today and we decided to well, do the harlem shake! this time, it was filmed on the first try and I joined in the fun! lots of fun this weekend! Good times!























No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...