Thursday, November 21, 2013

Birthday Poem

Written on November 16, 2013

Birthday Poem
By: Jazzy

To hear your voice makes me weak, to speak to you makes me feel complete.  

I try so hard to keep you far, but in my heart here you are, deep inside like no other, and to me you're number one, the bluest sky my shinning star.  

I love you now for how long who knows? I love you now and so you should know, that on your birthday you're in my thoughts.  Happy this day when you were born, happy this day my love was born, how can I thank the universe? 

Yes yes the day is finally here, the one you celebrate only once a year! Happy happy happy this day! I wish I could give you my warm embrace! And shower you with a thousand kisses and show you why I'm always missing, my lovely friend how I love you so!  Happy Birthday to you may you have a million more...





No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...