Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dormant Love



My LOVE is dormant, I put it to sleep while you don't love me.  

My love is dormant, I put it to sleep because you still don't know me.  

My love is dormant, I put it to sleep because you don't see it.  

My love is dormant, it's fast asleep in the depths of me.  No one will have it, for it is yours whenever you want it.  

Just come and get it, open it up you will never regret it.  

It has your name on it, gold plated adorned with roses.  

My love is dormant, no one can get it, it is yours only.  

My love is dormant.

Seated Woman by: George Seurat 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...