Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dear Journal: 7-15-12 a moment in time....

Dear Journal:


This morning, I jokingly told my ex husband (or my husband as I still haven't divorced him) that we should just date behind everyone's back.  I was joking, but, 50% of what we say joking is true.  After I said that, he answered me as he always does... What the hell are you talking about? your crazy! YES I AM! then we both began to laugh as we always end up doing when we talk about  silly stuff. 


I don't really want to get back with my ex husband because I am no longer in love with him, that, and he has a girlfriend.  But life sure would be easier if we would of known how to work it out, or at least, if we would of stayed in love.  Without love, you can't really fix a relationship, you need that to be the foundation on which to work your problems on.  I am a strong believer, that children is not a reason for a couple to stay together.  I wouldn't do it, I feel it hurts the children more if you are together and miserable, but that's a whole other blog post.


Anyway, he gave me two wonderful children and got me into loving spanish romantic music.  When I met him, he knew every romantic spanish song you can think of, his passion was soccer and spanish romantic songs.  Although I am latin and my mom loved that genre of music as well and I grew up listening to some of it, I have to admit, that had it not been for him, I would of probably not learned how to appreciate this genre of music as much as I do.  I don't listen to it often anymore, it brings me back too many sad memories, of a love that I once knew, that love being him.  But sometimes, a song will come up on one of my play lists, or I will hear one somewhere, and it makes me feel very melancholic.  The lyrics to some of these songs are just so beautiful.


This song just came on my grooveshark shark play list and it made me feel sad.  Beautiful song.


Cristian Castro - No Hace Falta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gysA2GD7jX0



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...