Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ludwig van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata

Whenever I am doing homework, I listen to classical music as to not get distracted.  So, why is it that I still get distracted? I just love it so much! this beautiful amazing music that touches me deep in my heart and soul and sometimes brings tears to my eyes.


Just now, I was doing my homework and this beautiful piano sonata from the great Beethoven comes on my pandora classical music playlist, and I just had to stop and put it on my blog, because well....... This beautiful Piano Sonata is one of my favorites.   


I invite you to just close your eyes and listen and feel it in your heart, allow your mind to be still, feel serene and peaceful.  Enjoy!


Ludwig Van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qqib2eDweE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...