Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy BDAY to my Best Friend

I want to wish my best friend since HS Jen, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Since I was a teenager, I have always said, that one day I would write a book.  I would always say that to my my best friend Jen, her response was always.... DO IT!


She always gave me advice and stood beside me when I was down and even if we would fight and stop talking to one anther, she was the one that I knew, ALWAYS, had my back! she took me in when I had no place to live and she shared her bed and food with me.  I DON'T FORGET FRIEND!


Dear Jen:


I want you to know that even if we don't talk everyday, even if we don't hang out or spend quality time together, you are my best friend that I love always! I don't think that anyone other than you, has really seen me in my worst as you have, you know what I mean.


So, on this your special day, I want to thank you, for believing in me and my abilities! I know when you say your happy for me, you feel that in your heart!


I love you with all of my heart and I wish you have many many many more wonderful amazing years to come.  Thank you for being my friend, thank you for being you!


HAPPY BIG DAY BEST FRIEND! I LOVE YOU!


Ps. I love that your just like wine!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVzIGMqRznk

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD HOW I LOVE YOU SO TOO JAZZ YOU AND ME ALWAYS FRIENDS TIL THE END LOL NO REALLY I TRULY VALUE OUR FRIENDSHIP FOR REAL I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...