Monday, September 5, 2011

Dear Journal

OMG! really???? I can't believe what happened this weekend, and I keep wanting to write to you but I have been so busy I haven't had an opportunity.  I just finished reading a chapter in my geology book that I had to read and had not had a chance.  I need to start focusing, but there was a lot going on this weekend and I did not have a chance.


I so badly want to write what is going on, but I don't have time nor energy.  I love you journal, I am obsessed with writing you, you, that is you whoever reads this.  I cannot believe how many people visit my blog daily, I am humbled by the fact that people take time out to read what I have to say.  WOW! that's so awesome and now I just feel like I have to share my life with you, you, whomever you are that likes to learn, or wonders, or is nosy, or is bored, or thinks that they can relate to whatever it is that I put on these pages.  That is why I write, I write for you to read, like the song writer writes for you to sing, or the artist for you to feel something or the script writer and movie maker for you to watch.  I write because I want to share my experiences with the world and hope that something I say, anything, will help someone understand that YOU ARE NOT CRAZY! BUT I AM!


Anyway, I am hoping that tomorrow I will wake up early and go for a morning run, I miss my jogs, they keep me sane.  I have gained weight and have been slacking with so many things, I feel messy and confused and fat.  I don't like this sloppy me, so I must do something to change this at once! I was doing really well and then summer came and I just lost it.  I have so much to share with you dear journal, but I really really need some sleep.


I hope to get to you again soon, I have so many ideas for you.  I keep thinking about all these different ways in which I can turn you into something that will one day, be beneficial for readers.  This isn't just about my life, this is about what I am learning as I grow older and hopefully wiser.  There is a reason for everything, I believe that there is a reason for me starting you.


Good night sweet journal........kiss kiss, hug hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...